17 Aug, 2021 → by ClaimboUser987519
Trying to claim my child for tax credit

My ex-boyfriend claim my daughter on his taxes for 2019 and we are no longer together and I'm living in a different state what do I need to do to get the child tax credit for my daughter
Helpfull? 0 votes

Post your comment:

Do you want to help? Probably you've just been in a similar situation, know the solution and want to help? Perhaps you are just a kind person who has advice on the merits. Please write your comment — you can do a good breed.

If you are actual Representative of IRS you can contact the user using the comment form and help resolve the situation. The user can always mark his complaint as "resolved". Maintain your brand image, it is FREE.

Copyright © 2023 CLAIMBO.COM. All rights reserved.