1 Feb, 2023 → by dianaclbb
Got a couple slim Jim’s from cvs on the way home as a snack. Started eating one at home took a small bite, swallowed and then started to taste a disgusting after taste. I proceed to open the wrapper more to get another bite to see if maybe it was just my palette being off and I see white stuff… I then unwrapped the whole thing and there was MOLD. Usually when you buy a food product from a company that’s trusted you shouldn’t have to check for deadly bacteria but I was wrong. I am sick as f**k right now in bed. I’m mad because my dog just had surgery and here I am with food poisoning trying to take care of her and myself. I’m so disappointed. You’ve caused me so much suffering truly. I’m miserable, and I have no help.